Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scott Base socks are LIVE

I wasn't intending to release these socks today, possibly tonight, but probably tomorrow. But I just received some gorgeous yarn that HAS to be knit up NOW. So, you know, why not release a pattern....  (yeah my brain is odd!)

I designed these socks to be unisex, and again, my kind of knitting. Easy to remember textured stitch, which looks great, is fun to knit while not being tricky and SO COMFORTABLE. Honestly you will have to knit a pair to see, but these socks are lovely to wear! 

 
The sample is knit in medium, with an extra long foot - this is totally adjustable as the socks are knit from the cuff down. I have included 3 adult sizes, including a big size for those with larger feet, even those big men in your life. The socks really stretch, so they are really easy to put on and comfortable to wear.

I have knit these socks with a semi-solid, because that helps you to see the stitch, however I think this sock pattern could totally cope with whatever yarn you throw at it! If you would like to see more about it, and even check out my tester projects (you should they are GORGEOUS!) then click over to Ravelry HERE. (you don't have to be a raveler to do this, or to buy from there, but I do recommend you signing up)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new pattern! I think I have just the yarn for it... whenever I get around to knitting new socks, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my next pair of socks will be in this! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! I love a pattern that runs down the foot like that! I have been churning through plain ol' ribbed socks lately, but perhaps I should switch it up and give these a try. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this pattern! These will be the next socks I cast-on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textured stitch you chose! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add word verification back to my blog, TOO many spammers driving me crazy! Sorry.


I try to reply to all comments - you will need to have your email address linked to your profile :D