Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hanorah

My newest design is now available for purchase!  HANORAH is a girls coat, sized from 9months - 10 years and is designed to be worn as an outer layer, while being soft and comfy and perfect for wearing inside too.


Knit with a moss st edging and a moss waist band, and a lovely wide collar, you can add some special buttons, or an eclectic mix. Knit in an Aran or bulky yarn, this coat knits up super fast. The double button band gives the appearance of double-breasted, without all the extra knitting!


My test knitters did a lovely job with their Hanorahs, how sweet are they (and the models!)

It may seem odd to some of you, that I am releasing a winter coat, but I am in the Southern Hemisphere, and so are a lot of my test knitters, so I decided to just go for it! Feel free to pop over to Ravelry and have a look at some more photos/projects and details!

13 comments:

  1. I love this coat! It is absolutely adorable! I am so glad I am going to have a granddaughter to knit this for. Please tell your daughter that she is a great model. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, that is gorgeous! Right there is incentive to get J to give me another knitting lesson, not that there's many girls in my life to knit for :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful coat! I might try and do three - one for each little niece.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coat, This would have suited my daughter perfectly when she was that age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic pattern Sarah!! This one is sure to do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really cute pattern, as always! I love the button band the most by far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely design :) Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic design! I've never knitted a coat, large or small, but can absolutely see why I should.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just too darling! If I knew a little girl that age I would probably knit her several of those! Seed stitch is wonderful when used right, you certainly used it right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfectly darling!! And perfect timing for a coat, the rain is dripping and I have thick socks on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an adorable jacket! I love all of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok. I will most definitely need to knit that before next winter here in the states. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's super gorgeous - love it! If my daughter weren't too big I would definitely knit it! Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add word verification back to my blog, TOO many spammers driving me crazy! Sorry.


I try to reply to all comments - you will need to have your email address linked to your profile :D